Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PRESSURE SET BACKS

almost 5 months until my project is ready to be delivered (and no im not referring to my mixtape although that plays a pivotal role in it). 5 months...and i feel so behind. so many steps i have to take, meetings that have to be set up, deals that have to be made the list goes on. some may say 5 months is a lot of time but in my opinion i dont think so. i think back when it was January first n i said to myself i want to have this and that locked in by march. here it is almost april and thats not the case at all. its not a lack of motivation or im lazy its simply time. the time i spend at work making the money to fund my endeavors kills my time making those same endeavors come true. sort of in a damned if i do damned if i dont situation here however i will not let this hinder me. 5 months to me just means i have 3 months to make it all happen (i HATE last minute running around). just recently it has come to my attention that some people i was planning on doing business with has just redirected their entire outlook. that means i now have to find a different group of people to pitch this idea to...which is not SO bad since i already have a group of individuals in mind. a nice meeting with my producer this thursday should help me sort things out a bit. in the meantime i will revamp my business proposal as well as take care of all necessary tasks until the due date. i haven't blogged in a while so i figured i would share this with you to let you know what i have been up to recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger