Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Up all night

(Sigh) can't sleep and on top of that I have a headache smh. I have to say I had a good time. Nothing crazy just went out for ny dudes birthday. I would have recorded it but ny battery wasn't looking to right lol. Everyone had to part ways early because of work is something. My something happens to be studio tomorrow so you know what that means....must rebel tv!. New live episode but this time I have a LOT of recording to do. On top of that I also have to do the final mixing for the mixtape so tomorrow will be busy for me. All in all I'm excited and ready so I will speak and see you guys in a few hours good night.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger