Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Monday, July 18, 2011

EVEN BUSIER ASS DAY

whats going on my Rebels and Rebelettes. You thought that my previous post had a lot of stuff going on well check this post out smh. This past thursday it was all about work which is fine by me. Thursday morning i was up for my recording session. The reason why this session wasn't filmed was because this was more so a session of me doing some last minute changes to the songs for the mixtape. Right after that the guy who shoots videos and everything came in for our meeting. Everything went smooth as always. A lot of things were said and locked in for the near future. At least about 3 different projects i would say so be on the lookout. Right after that i had a meeting with one of my photographers. we spoke about the cover art for the mixtape and just about new projects coming up soon so once we both said what needed to be said things were great. As soon as that meeting was over me and the photographer headed out to 5ptz in long island city. We took a few shots for upcoming magazine submissions or whatever. i really think the ones i took on this chair came out pretty good. Finally after that was done it was time to head back home where i then had to go straight to the barber shop so i could get ready for the movies with the team. we saw the new x-men first class movie which in my opinion was the best x-men movie to date! they messed up with a lot of facts and events of the story line but from what they managed to salvage and what they decided to do with it was remarkable. Yea in a nutshell that was my whole entire day smh. I would DEFINITELY say this wraps up this post be sure to always check in here and see what i have going on. This is BLACKOUT THE REBEL asking yall to always stay rebellious im out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger