Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Thursday, September 1, 2011

SHOW CANCELED!

What's going on my rebels and rebelettes blackout the rebel is here with a messed up update. You guys remember the last event I did at times square arts center right? Well while I was there my dudes "street fleet" were at another venue doing there thing. They came in first so big ups to them. Speaking to them I found out that they have a weekly event so today was the day that they were all going to perform. I honestly was not up to it because I have things to improve on as far as my stage performance is concerned. The reason I opted to perform was because my other dude Mr. Bostic was going there and I'm hearing that he's moving soon so this might be one of last times i get to perform with him. Kind of a goodbye thing I wanted to perform "get up to get it" one last time. Fast forward everyone is running around rushing to make it to the venue when all of a sudden we hear that the showcase is canceled. Needless to say the fleet and everyone else was pissed. This isn't the first time we have experienced bad business like this but its whatever I'm just glad I didn't promote this event smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger