Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Friday, October 7, 2011

Networking Event

Last week I attended my friend and colleagues networking event. Got there later then I expected but we made it there and had a great time. Met a few people that i am already in the process of doing business with nit to mention it was just an all around great evening. Had a few drinks, laughed, ate then went home and got straight to business. The venue we attended was the katra lounge in lower Manhattan. Nice little two level lounge, drinks were nice as well as the ambiance. The next one coming up is in November so I am trying to get ready for that. In the meantime I will ge closing these deals making music and...staying rebellious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger