Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bizzy as a beaver

Hey rebels n rebelettes. As u can c things have definitely been movin into hyperforce speed smh. For starters I would like to thank everyone who watched "must rebel tv" yesterday. It was my first episode n I think it well. I Received a lot feedback that will b utilized greatly. For those of u who did not watch the show it was me inside the booth wit filly the class loser doin the engineering. I recorded four songs as well as had a very good convo bout distribution. Next weeks episode should air wednesday 12noon. I will b recording music as usual n chattin it up wit yall out there answering questions n comments. Im trying to c if lisha (lisha enterprises) will do the shooting for me we will c. In other news just got the word from big brother biz that im due to b on the next mixtape hosted by him. So look out for that as well as other surprises I will soon be discussin. So until next time rebels n rebelettes this is the rebel signing out one
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger