Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Friday, January 14, 2011

REBELS LOG: BUSY AS USUAL

greetings rebels of course u kno who it is mr. Raps Last Hope himself and im goin to give u a recap on the other day. yesterday started off crazy rocky because i was late 4 my recordin session. idk how but i left my external hard drive and my written raps at home in my book bag so i had 2 get off the bus n cum all the way back home smh. afta being almost 2 whole hours late i finally got there n layed down everything i needed as well as went ova a few things. sum of which pertained to the last couple songs for the mixtape as well misc songs not 2 mention i got a lil crash course on how to make beats. of course i neva got a chance 2 make any cuz when i got home it was time 4 my youngest nephew (jourdan) ceremony. he got his orange belt in karate, im truly happy n proud of him lil man is a monster lol. afta that i treated my whole fam to popeyes. right afta that my homegurl mimi came threw soooo so much for tryna work beats right smh. friday through monday i work so i'll c if i can cram in sum time in between then. as far as business is concerned things are movin well. now that i have my new fone imma start hittin these venues up again so i should hopefully have sumthin solid by the end of this month God willin. that bout does it 4 yesterday as 4 2day i am tired as hell workin both jobs n sumhow imma still handle business and write new songs. get at me if u need 2 people im always around 24/7 for yall blackrebel73@gmail.com so until then this is the rebel signin out lata

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger