Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Up all night

Wats good yall its the rebel n awww man do i have sum news for yall. First off I had two successful business calls. I have a meeting with a representative this tuesday so wish me luck. On another note im gearin up for this recordin session tomorrow. Lata on I was helpin my nephews wit they homework n now im wildin out wit my team. We jus came frum ihop n was goin in there now we at usa diner. Shit is dead in here but we gonna livin this shit up watch. My apologies on no video right now the site iz still being fixed. Everything should b a go by the end of the week so stay tuned. Until then imma b handlin business as usual and on my music so till next time this is the rebel signin out 1
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger