Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Still under construction

Hey rebels wats hood sorry for bieng m.i.a. the site as u can prolly c is still under construction but it should 100% by the end of the week. I have a video ready to upload so b on the lookout for that also b ready for exclusive footage frum my studio session tomorrow with j.riff mr bostic and of course...straight frum the labs own filly the class loser and john aka darkside. As far as work is concerned I had a rough few days but its ova now thank god. I have to take the time out to say thanks to dr. martin luther king jr for everyrhing hes done. He literally gave his life for his dream n all of us. I pray im strong enough to do the same. with that said that bout raps up this post I"ll holla lata rebels this is the rebel signin out 1
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger