Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

GEARING UP!

hey rebels n rebelettes u kno who it is n wat it is. today was a lil busy as u can already see. today was the 5th episode of must rebel tv. today i knocked out 3 songs so im satisfied wit that. 2 of the songs i did 2day for sure r goin on rebel thursdays so b on the look oout for them very soon. besides that im gearing up for FAN-A-DAY. wat fan a day is me introducing myself to complete strangers on twitter and tellin them bout my music website and all the features my site has. if they like the music and would like to become a fan then i will put them on their very own list where they can network n talk with one another as well having a more direct connection wit me n i with them. along wit that i will set up a video thanking the newcomer to the site and to my fan base. on another note im also gearin up to cum back to the stage and perform more. my goal is to perform at least twice as much as i did last year and hit 3x's as much venus as last year as well. we will c how that turns out so stay tuned until next time rebels n rebelettes this is blackout the rebel signin out...stay rebellious

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger