Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Friday, June 17, 2011

Little Brother

today was a busy ass day smh (i will get into that later) but i had to rush home today to help my oldest nephew with something. he has a performance to do for school so he picked a rap so he can be like his uncle smh. i always wanted my music and everything to have an impact on people but to visually see it before my eyes is amazing. he was so happy and thankful for me helping him with his music. he reminds me to much of myself at that age lol. i heard his rap...its cute. he has elements in it that are old school but he mixes it well with more modern stuff. needless to say i was impressed. i told him about his breathing, about messing up and keep going, making sure you remember your verse. i have time tuesday so i will finish up working with him. i know he's going to kill it though.

later that night i received a call from my big brother biz. we spoke about certain business and as always he gave me a few pointers which i am grateful to have been able to learn from him. i had to post this because today was representation of how music is supposed to be done. you have the eldest (my brother biz) teach me a few things about music i in turn that this information and help my little nephew as well as give him some tips that i knew already. one generation helping the next. if we had this concept theres no telling where hip hop could go.

something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger