Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Live wire tv

Greetings and salutations rebels and rebelettes. This past Sunday I had a interview with the good people of lge wire tv. Along with this interview I also performed. Truth be told this was the first performance I have done this whole year (due to politics, business endeavors etc). The interview went very well I had a great time. The questions were great and the energy/vibe was amazing. Came time to perform and I went crazy! Felt great being back performing in front of people. Once it was over I left feeling a high I haven't felt in so long. The high of being on stage is unmatched. I can't wait for my full return to the stage which might be next month so stay tuned. In the meantime I want yall to stay rebellious...this is blackout the rebel signing out.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger