Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BUSINESS DEAL ALMOST DONE

Hey guys how have you been. Sorry I haven't been on here like that I have been so tied with ao much but I'm here now so let me try and update you. Right now It looks like I am in the final stages of this business endeavor/deal I have going on. Can't speak on what it is yet but just know if this goes according to plan then It will be a major move for me and will also help you guys stay up to date with me. This entire night almost I was working hard on completing certain actions to the deal. Its looks as though things will become a little more clear in the next two to four weeks. In the mean time I will be posting more and uploading more content.

Soooo stay tuned rebels/rebelettes and don't forget to stay rebellious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger