Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

ALMOST SHOW TIME!

What's up rebels and rebelettes. If you been following on Facebook and twitter then you know that I have a show today in the city. Times square arts center 669 8th Ave 42nd St NY NY 10036. I have been burnt out these last couple of weeks because so much has been going on but the more I rehearse the more pumped I get. I will be arriving there early to rehearse and do the sound check. This is my first official show this year so I am making sure I hit the stage with a vengeance! I'm actually packing up to get there now so i will see you guys when I get off stage with that trophy. My performance will be shot live via my ustream aka must rebel TV so even if you don't make it to the show you can still watch it live at home. That's all for now stay rebellious guys I'm out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger