Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Thursday, September 1, 2011

HURRICANE IRENE

Being from NYC is not always fun and games. For whatever reason we had an aftershock of an earthquake and a hurricane in the same damn week smh. This hurricane also happened to take place on the days I had to go to work. So you know bosses called me in smh. Actually though....its wasn't that bad. When i first got there I was mad tight later on though I made the best of it and had a good time. It was funny seeing people outside looking for food looking like zombies smh lol. My fam and everybody I know was safe so that's the important thing not to mention I got a few extra dollars out of the deal so all in all it was an interesting fun stressful tiring BS experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger