Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Friday, October 7, 2011

My First Autograph

Sorry I am getting back to you guys so late. Everyday its always something but whatever. Not to long ago I was chillin with a friend when of all of a sudden she pulls out the issue of hip hop weekly that i was featured in. Its been a while since I have taken a look at it, she then tells me to sign it. I was mad caught off guard and surprised. She handed me a marker and I thought long and hard about what I was going to write because I didn't want to mess up of course but also for another reason. This is my first autograph ever! If you never been asked for an autograph and someone actually asks you, its an overwhelming feeling. I signed it and felt like Im headed the right way and almost there. She said thank you but I told her thank you because her support and gesture was very thoughtful and endearing. Something like that i will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger