Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Friday, February 4, 2011

CRAZY NIGHT pt.1

greetings rebels n rebelettes. last night was so productive and fun at the same time. if u been readin my previous post then u would kno that i went to this networking event for young entrepreneurs. i feel the event was a success met a few people, exchanged sum info, ideas, and opinions. not even an hour there and i was asked to rap for this guys blog. so in the spirit of the event i thought it was fittin for me to do this gangsta track i been workin on...... lmao na im jus fuckin wit ya lol. u kno me cum on now, i hit him wit "get up to get it". not for nuthin that gangsta stuff aint my style like that no offense to those who do it but thats not wat im tryna do especially in a settin like that. had a few drinks put a lot of my people on like my cuzin @splitscr33n who is a party coordinator not to mention a boss for his job at y.a.i. and my homegurl @lisha_ent who is a video director/editor. i would like to say shout outs to my dude dj instynctz he held it down as usual for the night on the 1's and 2's. the decor n feel of the night was good n it was jus the place to be. thats bout it for that part of the night because right afta that we had a meeting with the owner of petra lounge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger