Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Friday, February 4, 2011

CRAZY NIGHT pt.2

After that event we had to set sail for petra lounge for @splitscr33n meeting. the meeting went well and everything is set for next week. feb 10, 2011 it will be my birthday party at petra lounge in long island city. drinks strippers music n vip idk wat else you could want or ask for. if you are a fan of my music or one of my peoples feel free to hit me up bout cummin through. afta the meetin we hung out n checked the spot out. had a celebratory shot with the bartender (who was highly attractive by the way), got sum private lapdances from some of the ladies and jus hung out n vibed. its a good scene n will be back there even after my b-day. even with all this done u would think the night is ova right? WRONG! once we left there we picked up juice and hit up play lounge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger