Pages

BLACKOUT THE REBEL

REBEL VISION/ FAN-A-DAY APPRECIATION

BLACKOUT THE REBEL: MUST REBEL TV (ON USTREAM)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mad loose

Wat up rebels n rebelettes last night was sumthin else. After work I headed over to this hangout spot by my job cuz I heard it was sumones bday who works wit me. I didnt plan to stay long cuz one I had to chill wit my sis in a few hours n two I didnt think I would kno ne1 there. I got there n I practically knew everyone! So I decided to have sum drinks danced a lil n jus talkes n chilled. Sum random lap dance that this dude was tryna do to this gurl resulted in mad glasses breakin n tables being knocked over. One of my co workers had a lil more then she needed cuz she was all over the place a few other people were sloppy drunk n wildin as well smh. I cant wait to get back to work n c every1 blackmail each other lol. Afta that was all done we headed to the diner where we were wildin out ova there as well. Eventually we did all have to get home so we parted ways n I came home to sleep only for half hour cuz my sis was takin me out at the ass crack of dawn lol. Thats my night yall right now im at ihop ready to enjoy a much needed breakfast
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger